Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ketter Girls

I guess we can't make boy babies. We just had the ultrasound and found out we are having a healthy baby girl. I have to admit I am excited to have all my girls sharing life together. I would have loved the joy of experiencing being a mother of a boy but God had other plans for me. Each of my girls has such different personality and I am amazed how parenting each one is so different already. So I am excited to know yet another entirely different personality. Brian is also excited for his 4th girl. I am lucky he does not get too sad with the thought of not having a boy. It makes it easier on me to not be too emotional.

The cousins are sad to not have a boy cousin to mentor and be friend. I have a few friend who I know were hoping for a little boy to play with their boys. Oh well. What can we do now? Hopefully we'll have a couple tom girls to play with.

Oh and now to start the list for another girl name. That will be the hard part.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow Sarah, congratulations! I had no idea that you were expecting again! My blog (in case you're interested) is www.arizonagranthams.blogspot.com Good luck with your pregnancy and take care!