Friday, December 5, 2008






I am up way to late playing on my new blog. I don't like to go to bed when my husband is not home, my bed is much colder and less inviting so I end up staying up way too late doing random things, of course not all the chores that need to be done. It makes no sense to stay up late because I am the only one who will greet my three beautiful little girls bright and early tomorrow morning.

Around here I am getting back in the groove of life after a great long trip to Mexico for Thanksgiving. The girls are adjusting to everyday life with just mom and not the many entertainers that were with us for a week in Mexico. Family is a wonderful thing but girls get used to all the attention fast and are shocked back into reality when we return home and they don't come with us.

I hope to post some more photos from our wonderful time in Mexico. It was beautiful weather and very relaxing. The girls love the never ending sand box and sea shells. The food was amazing as usual with my family and I have to prepare very little of it which is the best part!


No comments: